Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quero cantar, ser alegre - I want to sing, be happy (2009)



Last piece of my Master's Recital. 19/05/2009. Purchase College at SUNY, School of the Arts, Conservatory of Music - Recital Hall.

Última canção do meu Recital de Mestrado. Recital Hall do Conservatório de Música na Universidade Estatal de Nova Iorque - Purchase College Escola das Artes. 19/05/2009.


Mina Kim: piano.


Francisco de Lacerda (1869-1934) Quero cantar, ser alegre
(Ballad of the island S. Miguel, Archipelago of the Azores/Portugal).

Quero cantar, ser alegre I want to sing, be happy
Quero cantar ser alegre I want to sing be happy
Não me deixo entristecer. I don’t let myself be sad.
Quem é triste morre cedo, Who is sad dies sooner,
Inda não quero morrer. I don’t want to die now.
Quero viver para amar I want to live to love
E amar para viver.
And love to live.

No comments: